Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Warning - Counterfeit and copies from other resellers

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I have bought some oils from
    www.muscle-juice.com

    As some friends recommended this website for authentic stuff

    Does MTS products they sell authentic?
    Because I received them with the security codes as well

    yes

    https://med-tech.md/threads/1178-Mus...r-for-Malaysia

  2. #32
    I read an article online that claimed it had tested your sustanon 250 and that it did not include the proper mixture of various tests. I'm trusting that this was fake news... and ordering new batch direct from yourselves :-)

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by JACK14YCV View Post
    I read an article online that claimed it had tested your sustanon 250 and that it did not include the proper mixture of various tests. I'm trusting that this was fake news... and ordering new batch direct from yourselves :-)
    sadly competition does anything possible to discredit but i would say from endless customers throughout the years that we are spot on with our product quality

    thank you

  4. #34
    My 50mg Anavar pills didn’t come in a bottle. All the pill were loose in the box . White dog bone shape. Can you confirm this . A friend got it for me and I’m not sure of the purchase location. Would rather ask you myself?

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach212 View Post
    My 50mg Anavar pills didn’t come in a bottle. All the pill were loose in the box . White dog bone shape. Can you confirm this . A friend got it for me and I’m not sure of the purchase location. Would rather ask you myself?
    yes confirmed as these are from us, new batch and its coming from us.

  6. #36
    My bottle of tbol doesn’t even have an authenticity code 😨

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy juicy head View Post
    My bottle of tbol doesn’t even have an authenticity code 😨
    if u bought it from us directly then no worries, dont buy from others as we cant guarantee the contents so always directly from the source: us

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •