Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New products from PCT LAB

Exclamation New products from PCT LAB

We've added PCT LAB to our range

They will be sent out from our EU Warehouse. We are an official distributor of this brand and the prices are super competitive.

All MTS discounts, points and coupons work with PCT LAB products
    , you may mix and add any EU warehouse product: pharma, MTS and EU to your cart

Look here: https://med-tech.si/catalog/category/view/id/71

This brand has top notch quality and reputation for years. They are on many forums including BOP, GH 15 and professional muscle!

Awesome news, many different products, and very interesting price, good work Med-tech

oh yeah i like what i see! so now i can not only order my beloved MTS products but also the well known and top notch products of PCT LAB!

this is awesome news, thank you MTS for thinking about us the little folk and really doing the right thing

A BIG welcome to our premium partner PCT LAB

We are VERY selective with whom we work so you can be assured that the products are up to our standards, dont hesitate and try them out!

Should have read this before placing my recent order.
    Hope you keep that two warehouses ordering thing for the shipping costs of one,long enough that
    I can try some PCT products without additional costs next time.
    Anyway,the next great thing ny MTS.

Should have read this before placing my recent order.
    Hope you keep that two warehouses ordering thing for the shipping costs of one,long enough that
    I can try some PCT products without additional costs next time.
    Anyway,the next great thing by MTS.

If MTS recommend any product or company then they are good by me. MTS have been superb from day one with fantastic products, service and communication that would any business to shame Im just gutted I didn't come across them earlier....

Quote Originally Posted by Brush View Post
    If MTS recommend any product or company then they are good by me. MTS have been superb from day one with fantastic products, service and communication that would any business to shame Im just gutted I didn't come across them earlier....
    glad to have you with us and we will continue serving all you guys

Hi boss

Any chance you can ship to Australia with these products ?