Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LOG: Off Season- Lean bulk with MTS

Quote Originally Posted by emperorcaliano View Post
    I'm extremly happy with lean bulk, and prefer this kind of clean bulk over big bulks
    you look superb so dont change a thing you are going in the right direction!

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    you look superb so dont change a thing you are going in the right direction!
    Thank you brother, yeah definitely not changing anything, things are going smooth like peanut butter haha

Week: 6
    Weight: 87,9

I have never considered boldenone as an amazing product by itself (in term of physical change), but I love the sensation of being full pumped on it, and the fact it give a nice rounded look to your muscles, its such a great product that works in combination with the nandrolone.
    Daily injections are extremely smooth with the gears from MTS, zero pips.
    Satisfaction 100% as always!!!!

EQ does many things amongst which is raise red blood cell count. BC's transport oxygen in our body thus more oxygen is delivered to the muscle and combined with more rbc's/blood also comes more nutrients INTO the muscle so that is why the pumps are brutally good!

Week: 8
    Weight: 88,4kg

Couldnt post last week as I was on business trips.
    But still managing to stick to my diet and training.
    A small gynecomastia appeared, I had a bloodwork, prolactine was ok, estrogens were a bit high, so I increased the dosage of arimidex (up to .25 ed).
    Blood platelet levels were high (480G/L), probably because this Boldenone is amazing, so ill starts taking aspirin.
    Workouts are intenses, and the pumps unreal, good job MTS !!!

partage d images