Thread: IGF 1 -LR3 first run

IGF 1 -LR3 first run

Hey Guys
    So its my first time using IGF 1 - LR3 and i thought i would see if my plan is ok.
    I'm currently cruising on 300mg test E, 400mg Mast per week and 5iU HGH per day
    Was thinking 100mcg IGF pre workout split in half and injected into the muscle trained that day. 15 days on 15 days off.
    I Train at 6am on empty stomach. Slam a Whey shake after training and then high carb breakfast at about 8:30am.
    Any benefit in upping the HGH to 10IU for the 15days on IGF cycle?

Welcome to the forum . IGF Lr3 is amazing . Best protocol is : after workout shot 10ius hgh , 20 min after shoot 66mcg IGF and 10min later 10ius humalog insulin and then drink a shake with 100gr dextrose + 60gr whey protein + 10gr creatine + 10gr aminos . with this protocol you will get huge quick

Quote Originally Posted by Balks View Post
    Hey Guys
    So its my first time using IGF 1 - LR3 and i thought i would see if my plan is ok.
    I'm currently cruising on 300mg test E, 400mg Mast per week and 5iU HGH per day
    Was thinking 100mcg IGF pre workout split in half and injected into the muscle trained that day. 15 days on 15 days off.
    I Train at 6am on empty stomach. Slam a Whey shake after training and then high carb breakfast at about 8:30am.
    Any benefit in upping the HGH to 10IU for the 15days on IGF cycle?

Thanks Man i'm keen to try that comb for sure. It will be my first time using insulin. I have some ready to go do you think i should start off with like 5ius first time?