Thread: Dallas Mcarver Cycle

Dallas Mcarver Cycle

Dallas cycle with Chad Nickols:

-Serostim 12 iu +Humantrophe 10 iu a day (total 22 iu a day)
    -Humulin R mixed with Humalog 20-25 iu 6 to 8 times a day
    -Lantus insulin 100 iu in the morning
    -Increlex IGF1 10-15 mg on training day
    -Anapolon (Anadrol) 100mg 3 to 4 time a day (total 300-400 mg a day)
    -EPO 70-100 iu a day
    -Halotestin 10 mg 4 times a day (total 40 mg a day) 8 weeks on -8 weeks off
    -Masteron 100 mg a day
    - T3 (Cytomel) 25 mg 3 times a day (total 75 mg a day)
    - NPP (Nandrolone) 1000 mg a week
    -Primobolan 1000 mg a week
    -Winstrol tabs 100 mg a day
    -Nolvadex 40 mg a day or Arimidex 1 mg every other day
    -Trenbolone (long acting) 1000 mg a week
    -Trenbolone Ace 1400 mg a week
    -Test Enhantate 800 mg a week
    -Test Suspension 1400 mg a week
    -Sustanon 1250 mg a week
    -Boldenone 1200 mg a week
    -Proviron 150 mg a day
    -TUDCA ( for detox purpose)

Over 10gr gear week , looks crazy but some pros do it , 22ius hgh is not alot because i know portuguese athletes using 24ius of parmaceutical hgh and is half size Dallas. The more strange think is the low dosages of AI ( arimidex or nolvadex for that amount os test and gear. What do you think about this such low dose AI? His goal is grow no matter what

I can believe this to a certain extent as there was an autopsy and they found an incredible high amount of gear in his body. But where does he fit all of this without excessive scar tissue, bruising and pain from all those injections

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIG View Post
    I can believe this to a certain extent as there was an autopsy and they found an incredible high amount of gear in his body. But where does he fit all of this without excessive scar tissue, bruising and pain from all those injections
    Why do you think they do alot of deep tissue massages ? not just to recover but mostly to treat the scare tissue . Yes over 10gr in oil even using high concentration gear like test 400 and blends he will shot over 6cc oil per day . I know some brasil athletes doing that and they are not even pros . That´s why when we said to be a bodybuilder a real one you cant do nothing else except bodybuilding . Imagine pinning 2 to 3 serynges with 3cc´s per day + 10 or more slin shoots with hgh , peptides , insulin , do meals , eat them , training , go to toilet ( its even hard to take a nap . Hard life